Mobile Development Training
Mobile apps are proving to be great tool for your business to accelerate. We at iReka Soft aware of the movement and would like to invite more and more people and companies to embrace the modern mobile revolutions. We help companies to acquire the know-how to build their own apps from scratch and off course help them to maintain the apps year-by-year.
Developing on iOS is ressless development. Every single year there is significant changes to the tools, workflow, design, concept on the platform. As active developer, we have to always up to date, or at least know there is something new and we will put that into our roadmap.
i. Basic Phase
To just get familiar with the development tool.
- Develop your own “Hello World”!
- Organise data using Table Views. This is one of the, maybe most used Control within an iOS app.
- Navigate between different View Controllers using the Navigation Controller and Tab Bar Controller.
- Keyboard Input and Gesture Recognizers will also be tackled!
ii. Intermediate Module
- Core Data is the best and easiest way to develop your data modeland save your objects.
- Location Services and Sensor Integration to use all iOS features!
- In-App-Purchase is the ideal solution to make money with “free” apps.
- A good performance is important in every product. We teach you how to use Instruments to solve memory leaks and find performance bottlenecks.
- Use Storeboards to describe your user interface in a few clicks!
- No sexy user interface without Quartz or Core Animation!
App Store Module
This module focusses on the release part of app development (very important to know your position in the App Store charts!). The topics of this module:
- What are the requirements and restrictions implied by Apple.
- Create your own Release Checklist.
- How to integrate iAd in your own app to create a steady revenue.
- How to use Sales and Trends in iTunes Connect.
Why are we unique in what we do?
- We offer the training as a combination of modules or as a complete set. This allows to build a custom learning path.
- Learning by doing still is the best way to learn new things.
- We offer an insight into releasing apps into the App Store.
- We have lots of experience in building and promoting iOS apps – we released small tools as well as blockbuster apps.
- We offer on-site training for parties of 5 or more persons.
- We are passionate iOS (and also Max OS X) developers with more than 5 years
What do you bring with you?
- A MacBook with Snow Leopard or Lion or Mountain Lion and your passion for Apple products.
- Detailed instructions on what to install will be emailed weeks before training.
What do you get?
- The book Beginning iPhone 5 Development: Exploring the iOS SDK.
- Presentation slides including tips and tricks.
- Sample code and projects.
Contact Muhammad Hijazi Founder of iReka Soft and developer for FaceClock, Golden Guli and iGamelan. Hijazi has more then 5 years software development experience – from developing small tool to developing apps for large client-server apps. Passionate Mac and iPhone user.
How to book?
Contact our representative Muhammad Hijazi at 016-337 3081 – email@example.com.
[table id=N /]